Team & Career Building
Whether you are a sole veterinary practitioner looking to bring on a second doctor or a large specialty hospital seeking a Medical Director, Ask Jan For Help Experts have answers to questions like:
- How can I attract talent when corporate groups are offering higher starting salaries?
- Is social media really necessary in my job recruitment efforts?
- Do I need to offer a relocation package to an out-of-state job candidate who I have selected for a new position?
And if you are searching for a new position, we can help you find answers to challenging questions like:
- How do I make my skills stand out if I want to work in an emergency department that is free standing or inside a specialty hospital when I only have general veterinary skills?
- How can I tell if this job offer is competitive?
- I am a boarded specialist, where are the best places to search for open positions in my specialty?
Featured Expert: Gwendolyn Lowder-Delavar
With over 30 years of industry experience, Gwendolyn Delavar and her team of recruiters work with practices and job candidates nationwide to find the perfect match of talent and practice culture to build long-term success in veterinary job placement.
Read our blog post to learn Delavar’s answer to this challenging question:
Can Private Practices Still Compete for Talent in the Veterinary Industry?
Learn more about how your $99/month membership to Ask Jan for Help gives you access to dozens of industry experts like Delavar for simple questions, and how your membership credits can be used toward larger projects with these experts as the need arises.